Several people including me showed some algorithms on the yahoo group and I thought it'd be a good idea to have a place to collect them so I created this page. I'm using the RevengePlayer and ProfessorPlayer applets of Werner Randelshofer and Markus Pirzer. Above the algorithms you'll see their number of moves in two metrics, first for counting inner slice turns as two moves, second for counting them as one move.
- Color Scheme Modifiers
- Swap the minimum amount of stickers to change your color scheme.
- Algs that are alone and thus don't have their own cool category.
- Fix the permutation parity
- Something you can't do on the 3x3.
- Fix the orientation parity
- Something else you can't do on the 3x3.
- Fix both parities
- Fix both the orientation and the permutation parity in one go.
Last modified: March 20 2007, 21:28:10